Continuous ImprovementLean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
Lean Six Sigma Training will teach your employees to continually advance in their work by optimizing processes and providing high quality service for your customers, which in the end will increase your net profit.
Stream 2: Customized to your personal business needs; held at your facilities
8 modules 4 hours each; 20 hours of on the job coaching
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Problem-Solving Root-Cause Analysis – You will be given tools to help you identify the roots that cause complications in your work processes
Kaizen Events – Brief advancement projects, including specific tasks to exercise cooperation with your team in finding solutions to problems, enabling change
Financial help MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE GOVERNMENT
We are proud to announce that most of our
ABOUT THE TRAININGS
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
You will receive your certification after successfully completing this course (White, Yellow or Green Belts Certificates).
THE SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
Goals of This Course
- To help course members become leaders who are able to advance and bring progress to each stage and area of their responsibility.
- To develop the experience of the leadership team by learning to use creative thinking and acting outside the box; bringing change and effective reforms.
After completing this course you will have acquired the following skills:
- How to make the team work efficiently and effectively with leadership.
- How to prepare and present project presentations and reports to your fellow co-workers, management team and clients.
- How to collect and analyze performance data, finding ineffective processes and the roots that cause them; and how to give solutions and ideas to rearrange the working process to bring better and more effective results.
- Practice certain Lean principles, such as 5S, mistake proofing, value stream mapping and waste reduction.
- Sum up basic statistical analyses to understand and track the inputs and outputs in the working process.
- Use DMAIC in developing projects from phase to phase and find solutions to business issues as a whole.
Upcoming Dates Canada
Toronto, October 1-3, 2018
Pricing Models For Every Need
- Business Planning
- Business Planning
You’ll be amazed by the changes and improvements our
You may also be surprised to know that many OF our